Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hi Flu! I'd forgotten about you.

I was leveled last week with a wicked flu. Of course, I cannot be sick without jokes about how it's the new fatal strain of meningitis (or, as Bam with his verbal dyslexia says, "melongitis" - as in watermelongitis?) or my AIDS seroconversion. Who knows, but I was so flat out there wasn't even energy to go to the doctor or check myself for bedsores.

Returning to the land of the living, suddenly absolutely everything was at my fingertips: time travel, eternal life, I even thought about going back to school. It's incredible the possibility health provides. Can you imagine what it must be like to be terminally ill? My renewed sympathies!

I must thank my survival to Bam, Richard, tons of crap TV and this rocking discovery from my friend Sharon. Check her out. Aren't you envious of her amazing ability? I'm happy it's on a loop because I can't get enough.

No comments: