Saturday, April 07, 2012

Indian Summer Sydney

Summer decided to come to Sydney in the last couple of weeks now that "La Nina" (Spanish for FUCK MY LIFE) has gone and left us with nothing but sunshine!
With the boys at Bondi Beach
Sydney is a city that's nothing without its outdoor scenery, so I can't help thinking if she had behaved this way during actual summer we might have shared something beautiful! As it is, I'm loving April!
Gerald and the Leonas
me and Gerald
I'm still rocking the pink hair, but now it's a mohawk and my friend (and Fijian goddess) Keira, added some "electric amethyst" (aka purple)... at work. The result is all very MY LITTLE PONY. 
Thanks Keira!
Now I'm heading to the Cook Islands (mercilessly off the grid)! Where homosexuality is punishable by 7 years in prison!! Christian missionaries, in all their infinite love, arrived to the Cook Islands shortly after Captain Bligh... and unfortunately the natives did not mutiny but embraced it outright. In any case, surely my butch swagger and pink hair will throw them off.

In the event I don't return, please bake a cake with a nail file and come visit me here:

1 comment:

Tony said...

Cook Islands! Cool! Surely the inhabitants are used to exotic creatures, but maybe not ones with multi-hued mohawks. They'll probably want to take photos - lets just hope its not a line-up photo.
Maybe they'll cast you adrift in an open boat like Bligh.
"Men Against the Sea," the sequel to "Mutiny on the Bounty," is one of the great adventure stories of all time, based as it is on Bligh's own first hand account.
If you haven't read it, take it with you.
Looking forward to the account of your voyage.