Saturday, September 03, 2011

The Fitness First instructor

It's not even a crush, but he seriously makes my week. He wears these short shorts and smiles and winks and makes jokes while we workout. I never thought you could laugh and exercise - but there he goes all energetic and enthusiastic and totally camp!

You know when you're down in the dumps and feel everything is just sucking your good energy - there's always that one song you can listen to; that one place you can go, that one person you can call for a lift. I never thought it would get to the point where a fitness instructor is that one happy thing, but I'll take it!  Maybe it is a crush on his attitude. His joy is positively infectious. I even told him last time, "you make my week", but I doubt he knows I actually mean it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I bet if you revise your blog a bit, I wonder if you're describing yourself!

Jesse Archer said...

Haha, thanks for that. I know he's what I can be :)