Monday, August 22, 2011

Teaser for my new thriller film

Into the Lion's Den! It's coming soon and looks bloody awesome ;)
Check out the teaser trailer here.

Things may not have ended very well for us in the film, but we sure had fun on set.  There were lots of Liza Minnelli impressions. And my poor pal Ronnie had some really bad grass cuts, as you can see.
blood can be sexy!
Click on the "Into the Lion's Den" tag below for more posts on the film and behind-the-scenes on set. Click here to LIKE the film's page!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
Great to see all those years of 'practicing' to fall drunkenly off bar stools has finally paid off with a very believable bit of stunt work on your part!
Rickyricardo

Jesse Archer said...

Thanks Ricky -ha! Yes, I am very method with my stunts. After the fall, I started to crawl under the pool table as I've also rehearsed but the script didn't require it... ;)

thegayte-keeper said...

This looks good!