Monday, July 25, 2011

Sext Me!

Eating Out 4: Drama Camp just won the audience award for best comedy at Philadelphia's QFest, rocked LA's Outfest, and already yesterday premiered on the LOGO channel.  All that and we only shot it in April! Congrats to all involved...

I'm told Logo censors pixelated my cock sock! Which makes me wonder what they did with the rest of the film? I haven't seen it yet, but can't wait. Also really happy for my dear darling sexy pal Ronnie Kroell! Check him out below, around the ten second mark. Nobody is going to mind if he sleeps nude. Unless he's pixelated!




Don't blink around the minute mark and you'll see me in the makeout montage. The sexy poster is below, and click here for my blog post from the Eating Out 4 set with all the cast & crew hotties!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool. I've seen all the others in the series. I'll look forward to this one even more, 'cause you're in it! xoxox

SaintSinner said...

I like Logo, I'm as addicted to One Girl Five Gays as the next homo, but seriously, those cats and kittens at said channel, when they were showing Queer As Folk, covered up all the nudity and all the profanity? I mean, why watch? ;)

Jesse said...

thanks kids!! Yeah, I thought cable was where you go to find nudity?

Anonymous said...

Jesse, the movie is listed on IMDb but beside your name we only get that "Casper the friendly ghost 'generic image! As the one actor I know who must have more head shots than the LA police dept.line up photos,why is this so???
Ricky Ricardo

Tony said...

Watched the hilarious opening sequence of Eating Out 4 at LOGO online. They really did pixelate (sp?) you big time. In fact, the blurred area was so large I figure they must have done it so they wouldn't have to re-title the movie to Anaconda 4.

Jesse Archer said...

Aw Ricky, I think they wanna make me pay to have a photo over on IMDB. HA!! @Tony, it was quite the anaconda of a sock. I tried watching it, but due to copyright restrictions...no can do outside of the US!