Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eating Out 4

Reports from the sex comedy shower set!  I had a great time with the talented cast & crew of Eating Out 4, now shooting concurrently with its 5th installment in Los Angeles.

Nobody can accuse me of not being a versatile...actor.  For Eating Out 4, I did it in the shower! Phillip J. Bartell and director Allan Brocka wrote a hilarious script and I am thrilled to be a part of it. All I'm going to say is *spoiler alert* that I get to have sex in the shower with a much younger man and then get stabbed to death while coming.  It's very postmodern Janet Leigh. In other words, dream role!

Got to have some wet fun with sexy star Chris Salvatore. 

Then things got bloody.
The scene was a scream. 

I was lovingly propped with shower nozzle, cock sock, fake ejaculate and fake (hopefully disease-free) blood.  All of these items I plan to donate to the West Hollywood film archive.
director Q. Allan Brocka with crew and the amazing Garikayi Mtambirwa (seated) 
Naomi was in charge of the fake skin.  "It puts the lotion on its back or it gets the hose!"
Wardrobe man Malcolm holds my entire costume

Spending some on-set time with fabulous/supportive mom Susan
Signing contracts with Jillian
Joel Rush, Mink Stole, writer/director Q. Allan Brocka
Mink and her hot piece of man Joel caught in action
How fun to see John Waters legend Mink Stole work.  She was hilarious on camera and very gracious in person.

They are editing as they film, so look for Eating Out 4: Drama Camp to premiere sometime this summer! 

The script supervisor is the lovely Leslie (below) who makes sure all the magic on the page gets onto the screen!

2 comments:

Bob Frank said...

I'm so happy to see your career really taking off. I can't wait to see "Eating Out4". Too bad you were killed off, or you could have been in the fifth installment, too.
Bob

Jesse Archer said...

Thanks Bob!! But I can always be resuscitated ;)