Monday, January 31, 2011

Digital Pin-up!

Argentinean Walter - yes, THE Walter who put up with me all over south america in my book You Can Run - (now going for the bargain price of $38 on Amazon - WTF?!  The bible is selling for FREE in their kindle store - since when is piety cheaper than me?  I hate my publisher!) -anyway, that very same Argentinean Walter keeps proving he's one of the most talented people I've had the pleasure to envy.

He made me an avatar, and SHUSH - yes that is my body!!!
Click the pic for details.  I'm especially in love with the My Little Pony tattoo!!!  Walter was going to make it a tattoo of Bam Bam the cartoon character from the Flintstones - but he wasn't sure if the name was the same in English.  Next tattoo, next time!

If you want a digital pin-up portrait for you or a friend, he creates them for money because only bibles are free.  Quality fiction costs something!  Basically you send Walter a few photos, and tell him a little about yourself --- and he'll whip it up in virtuoso style!  Anyway, hit me up and I will broker (translate) for you if you'd like one!  jesse@jesseonthebrink.com

10 comments:

Auntie M said...

Love the pink shoes!!! I want!

Auntie M said...

My book has been for sale in the used section at amazon for up to $85. I'm sure no one buys it. I put my own autographed spare copy up for $60 and so far, no takers. But then again I ask myself, "Why would anyone want it?" It's totally boring; not like your book.

Love, ~M

Auntie M said...

Oh, and also... Nice wax job. ;)

Tony said...

Hey Jesse -

Great poster. Walter does good work.
Nice legs there, too.
Tell Bam we need to make sure they're featured in the Josephine Bonaparte musical.

Jesse Archer said...

Auntie M - which is your book, is it the "coming up for air" one?? xoxo

ps thanks about the wax job, I find hair follicles come off so much easier with photoshop!

Jesse Archer said...

Tony, Bam has nicer legs than I do. Perhaps he'd be willing to stretch his acting muscles?

Tony said...

Yeah, Bam could be one of the handsome cavalry officers that Josephine hooked up with. He'd look fine in those skin-tight white riding breeches that Napoleonic cavalrymen wore.

Auntie M said...

It's called "Rhino NURBS 3D Modeling". It's a thriller. ;)

Auntie M said...

You have to be careful to not confuse me with the Margaret Becker who is a well-known Christian singer. I am none of those things.

Jesse Archer said...

Sorry for the confusion, M! I posted to FB - maybe someone there wants to learn computer modeling? Congrats!!