Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Back from Black Rock City!

I've just resurfaced from the desert and still finding playa dust in the strangest of places!  I accidentally fell last from an installation and have a torn shoulder, gash in the leg and a stye in my eye...gorgeous!!

But one of the great things about Burning Man is that you are responsible for your own survival.  How exciting to be able to risk your life somewhere in this sue friendly "free" country full of seatbelt laws!

There's also the amazing attitude, the gifting culture, and wow-oh-wow the art.  It's all there and then gone in one week.  You live, you die.  And while living you should definitely see her (below) by night...

3 comments:

Glenn Drake said...

I have always wanted to do Burning Man. Maybe someday I will get the chance. I want details Jesse ... all of the details of your adventure.

Jesse Archer said...

Hi Glenn,
Thanks -- I will definitely be posting more pics from burning man (day and night). Stay tuned!!
XOXO

Tony said...

Hey Jesse -

Glad you're back in one piece, battered tho you may be. But I can just see Bam shaking his head ...