Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fire Island Pines on the 4th

The 4th weekend on Fire Island is one long neverending affair.  After the amazing invasion (last post), it was pool party time!  

Bear hammock in the shade! 

 Cooldan distracts, while I go for the not-so-surreptitious reach.  Where is my boyfriend??


There's my boyfriend!  Bam swipes Cooldan's moneymaker (all major credit cards accepted and some minor ones too, in a pinch).  Casper took a look at this photo and declared, "It's strange to think that these people are all around 40 years old?"

But that's what is so amazing about being gay.  I recently walked into Brooklyn's gay Metropolitan bar, and in the big back patio there were fifty middle aged men playing with Yo-Yos and I thought, Damn I love the gays!  Someone there was giving out Yo-Yos in exchange for email addresses he was collecting to send information about an HIV vaccine trial.  Thing is, for a free toy, he could probably have given the gays an HIV vaccination trial shot in the ass. So long as you don't mess up my Yo-Yo rhythm!

Onto the Reflections house "Independance" charity!  They always put on a stunner of a party and this year was US Navy themed.  Surprise, a house full of seamen!

I dug deep and found a sailor-themed bikini.

Pretty Sailor.


Dan hasn't quite mastered his sea-legs!

We went for a swim in the bay

Somebody scored a VIP ticket!

It wasn't Bam Bam or Anita.  Hi boys!

The Fire Island fantasy.

Yes, I woke up the next morning.  And after wandering about aimlessly for a few minutes, I declared to Bam: "I've lost my bikini, flip flops, and my best friend!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse -

Love the patriotic bikini - but did you lose the whole thing?

Tony

Jesse Archer said...

Tony, I had a costume change under the boardwalk. I'm a professional!!

;)

Jesse Archer said...

Tony, I had a costume change under the boardwalk. I'm a professional!!

;)