Monday, April 12, 2010

Violet Tendencies Trailer

It's here and oh-so-queer!  Starring Mindy Cohn as "Violet", this film is our tribute to all those ladies who make our gay lives sparkle all the more: The lovable, tried and true Fag Hag.



For some reason on my blog, the left side of videos cuts off.  If you click on the bottom right of the video, it will transfer onto youtube so you can see its full-screen glory!

Violet is about to begin the festival circuit (so far, what I know for sure is Miami, Honolulu, Calgary, Tel Aviv, and Seattle International). For updated screening info please become a fan of the film on FB here.  Please spread the word, and thanks as always for your support!

8 comments:

Auntie M said...

Oh. Fun. I'll be at the Seattle showing for sure. I hope to see you there.

Castor Reigns said...

I cannot believe how good she is.

Jesse Archer said...

Castor, Mindy is terrific!

Auntie M, looks like Seattle will be flying us out there---looks like June 9 and 10. I hope we get to meet!

Hugs,
jesse

Sancho said...

Oh. My. God. Jesse, this looks amazing. I really cannot wait to see it! Hopefully some east coast dates will be announced? (Philadelphia or NYC? Please!) And, of course, you look fabulous as always!

Auntie M said...

Absolutely for sure!!

Tony said...

Hey Jesse -

Movie looks great. Loved your line, "So you're gonna f*** me twice?"

mybigfatgayagenda said...

I'm about to pee myself...I SO can't even wait to see this film! You and Mindy....together in the same movie...crazy fun! Loved the trailer....

AFruitFli said...

Also starring AFruitFli making out by the dumpster :)