Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bam Bam Philosophizes

Bam Bam decided to propose a riddle tonight.  After several glasses of wine: 

What is the beginning of eternity and the end of time and space?  The beginning of every end, and the end of every race? 

Yes, I have to live with this!!  I suppose it's only fair because last time we were out, with Bam's recruiter and her friends, all asked him the same version of this question: "How do you cope with Jesse??!?!?!?!"

If you really care, the answer is:


The letter "e".  

6 comments:

Sancho said...

Remind me of another.

"There are three words in the English language. Two words are angry and hungry. What is the third word?"

Jesse Archer said...

Hmmm, Sancho. Is it "Language"?

Although if this is the right answer the phrase is missing some punctuation.

Anonymous said...

bam drinking wine? i thought austrailians only drank beer.

Sancho said...

Haha, yes Jesse it is missing a lot. I couldn't remember the whole riddle but Bam's reminded me of it as the sort of riddle within the riddle. The full riddle is:

"Think of words ending in -gry. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

The Blackout Blog said...

I love it!
I think I've found my new Facebook status!

Jesse Archer said...

Anonymous, you're right! I think it was me drinking the wine. He's a corona drinker.

Sancho: riddles will be the end of me!