Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Libra-Time

I'm not a big believer in astrology, but for some reason I've got a lot of Libras in my life. The ones I know are not so balanced as...easy going! Last week Cooldan celebrated his birthday, together with fellow Libras Sean and Jean-Manuel.

Happy Birthday, Boys!
Easy on the guyliner!
"Sexy". She's a party animal.
Sean monkeys around. Crazy Dan looks for an exit. I wear my sunglasses at night. At far right is another Libra. Chad's bday is today! HBD,C!

For some reason, the party this year was less populated than the last year's when we had a virtual party for Cooldan who wasn't even there! But it's nice to have him around, and listen to all his retarded wisdom. Out recently, he met this super-duper hunky model-handsome man who was too pretty to meet anyone. This led Cooldan to conclude: Ugly people and beautiful people both don't meet anyone when they go out, so they should just call it a day and hook up together.

Another year older, another year...full of it! Happy Birthday, Cooldan!!

3 comments:

Chad said...

thanks for forgetting me! Today is my birthday!!!

Auntie M said...

Wow, you guys sure have a lot of parties. I'm jealous. ;)

Don said...

I'm a Libra as well!!!