Thursday, March 26, 2009

Naked Men at the Car-Wash!

I figure it's high time I tantalize you with some naked men. Here's some boys that we shot for Playgirl, down in Key West. I got to blog the adventure for their site. We stayed at the Island House, which is basically a clothing-optional men-only gay Shangri-La.

At the Island House, they even let us do the solo jerk 0ff Playgirl shoots around the property. These always drew a big crowd, but one of the boys in particular did his thing at the end of the pool---around lunch-time. As you can see, the assembled guests didn't focus on their food.

When the guy shot his big finish, the lunch crowd gave him an enthusiastic round of applause. Then we took the boys out to wash the van.
But it was way too hot for clothes.
Show off!
I'm gonna miss this job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse, you have absolutely the best job that anyone could possibly imagine. Green, I am with envy. Movienut

Don said...

This is work - need an assistant!! Envy Green will be the color of the day!

Mark in DE said...

Lucky you!

shan kar said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow...


Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning