Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bam Bam!

Bam Bam's birthday today. He's really into airplanes and Anita bought him this remote control plane type of flying thing that looks like a giant dragonfly with red pulsing eyes. It's called the Havoc Stinger, and he is having way too maniacal much fun torturing me with the thing.

It's buzzing around the living room--already hit me in the eye---and you can picture me as both King Kong and Fay Wray, simultaneously swatting at a miniature plane and screaming my head off. The only difference is this is not the top of the Empire State Building. It's in my living room.

The pest:







Let's say this is a "Living with Bam Bam" post.

2 comments:

Don said...

One could never say your life is not without adventure!! And at least you are being chased by something!

Best!

Mark in DE said...

Happy birthday, Bam!!!