Saturday, January 31, 2009

Did he do cocaine at your house last night?

My friend Danny just sent me this priceless post he found on Craigslist personals. I see the recession hasn't hurt anyone's drug budget. Or desire to get to know someone on a really deep emotional level. Phew!

Here we go:

I think I did cocaine at your house last night? - m4w - 23 (Williamsburg)


Reply to: pers-1014453729@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-30, 6:38PM EST


You: Brown hair, thin, purple American Apparel shag fleece zip hoody.

Me: 5'8, 140, red flannel shirt, white v-neck, skinny black jeans, really high.

Your coffee table: Art deco, cherry wood, fashion magazines, TImeOut New York, Dostoevsky's "The Idiot", Vashti Bunyan CD (I think we did cocaine off of it).

I think I had a really good time, but I ended up blacking out and I don't remember your name, or what you look like. If you see this, I would love to hear more about your childhood and to continue our discussion about the subjectivity of spiritual experience.





  • Location: Williamsburg
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1014453729

3 comments:

Don said...

Unbelievable!!

Gail said...

That's hilarious! For someone who claims to have "Blacked out" he sure has a pretty detailed memory about the experience.

Tony said...

Yeah, that guy's experience was so subjective he couldn't remember her name or what she looked like. But you've got to admire his optimism for thinking she'd reply. What a hoot!