Monday, December 08, 2008

Male Nudity Field Day

Ok, so I've been wondering why my google adsense hasn't been working. I put all the code up; it was working for a year, until one day--POOF!--gone. So I put Bam Bam on the task of finding out why and how where they disappeared to. His conclusion: I've been censored.

The nudity on my blog violated their terms. Many of you were kind enough to click on those ads, which made me a bit of money from this blog. Oh well, my response to censorship? More cock!

The adsense may be gone, but I'll still give you something to click on. Here's a personal favorite:
Below is a scene I was actually there for. This summer, Jack was being filmed for Playgirl on Fire Island...when two guys (who can blame them?) peeked around the corner for a free show.
A spectator sport!
Everybody got the giggles.
Underwear around the foot: Sexy!

6 comments:

Calen said...

haha.

yes.

way to be a rebel.

Z said...

OMG! Truely beautiful! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Can never get enough of good cock pics!

Hmm... my password doesn't work either,..

the ex stripper

The Blackout Blog said...

Lol, you're such a rebel!

PS, we love Jack at BaƱa, even when he wears underwear. Did you see him on The Neighbors Will Hear

Jesse Archer said...

I didn't see him on that. Is it a show? But he's a really great guy, and hysterical. Got to spend some time with him on F.I.

The Blackout Blog said...

Haha, it's a blog that I follow (religiously) and that you've commented on recently. Remember, all the naked man pictures?

http://theneighborswillhear.blogspot.com/2008/12/roundup.html