Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stonewalled!

After the Mae West Walking Tour, my friends Chad and Scott and I definitely needed a drink.

So we hit every last happy hour in the village! The Monster, Maries Crisis, Pieces, Boots & Saddles, and then there was the Stonewall. I didn't want to go in, because look at the sign--- $5 cosmos? Far too expensive for happy hour!

Luckily, I kept reading.

Hot dogs at 4pm? Jesse ran right in.
Chad enjoys self-serve hot dogs with a side of cosmo

Jesse extracts a bun from the oven
Everybody loves hot dogs at happy hour! This queen got twisted and posed with tongs as tweezers. You gotta have a gimmick!

Marie's Crisis has this amazing patriotic mirror that was created by the WPA back in the '30's. It hasn't been dusted in just as long.
Got splinters in the woodpile? Check out the scratchitti in the Marie's bathroom.

2 comments:

Edina Monsoon said...

Marie's Crisis began when she saw Jesse approaching her Bar.

Anonymous said...

so maybe I'm just a bit of a junk food junkie, but the idea of cosmo's and hotdogs together really works for me.