Thursday, August 14, 2008

Michael Musto made me do it

I got a great shout-out from Michael Musto in his Village Voice column this week. He even gave a shout-out to Bam Bam, whose now in Australia to meet his gayby Ava! It's quite an honor for me to appear in there because I've admired his writing genius from the very first time I saw his column when I first moved to new york.

It was in fact Musto who suggested I get on top of the piano in Philadelphia. And for the record, he has some serious endurance. Musto stayed out later than any other judge twirl dancing girls on disco floor and most impressive: he did it all on a strict succession of cranberry juice and soda water.

3 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Oh Jesse, you DO live the glamorous life!

Written with envy,

Mark :-)

Tony said...

Hey Jesse -

Congrats on making Michael Musto's column - your celeb rating keeps going up.
And he's such a good influence, too (Ha).

Edina Monsoon said...

That was sweet of him. I look on you as the Heiress to Madame Musto's magnificent mantle.

Next time you see him out and about on his bicycle, push him under a bus why don't you, and whack off your Resume to the Village Voice.