Sunday, July 20, 2008

Karaoke Stars!

On Friday I did a promo for the Oxygen Network. It was for their new "air karaoke" so I got to dance around and ham it up on a green screen. I had the best day, working with a super fun director and three hot girls. We even went out for drinks afterward! I have no idea what it'll end up looking like, but here's a peek from the green screen set:

Do I look like I'm from Williamsburg? Thankfully I had a couple of costume changes.

I was really getting into it.

I wasn't the only one getting into it! Loving this girl, Lauren.

Angelique, Lauren, and Amelia....so mod!

2 comments:

The Blackout Blog said...

Is that the Karaoke on Demand thing? My friends told me they had a ball with it a couple of weeks ago. I was late to the party :-(

Jesse Archer said...

I think it is! Karaoke is always safer when enjoyed at home.