Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Christmas in July

Merry Christmas in July! Have I got a gift for you...

I'm not sure who sent this to me, but it's insanely addictive. Grace Jones at Pee Wee's Playhouse singing Little Drummer Boy. Total acid trip.



I love her update on the hula dance. Where can I get that outfit?

And by the way, if you haven't seen it yet---Grace Jones has a new video for "Corporate Cannibal," a single from her album that drops in October. It is freaky, freaky, freaky. Over the brink insane! I love it. Grace Jones is back.

4 comments:

Sancho said...

So Jesse, I haven't been to your blog in ages and I come back to find... this.

I won't even begin to say how trippy it is, because the entire time all I kept saying to myself is "What the HELL is she wearing?!"

Edina Monsoon said...

Naomi Campbell, bless her, does her best to try to emulate Grace Jones. Punching British Airways Flight Attendants, etc.

But Grace has by far the bigger penis.

Let it go, Naomi.

Eddy

Dtown~S said...

"I hope it's not a fruit cake!"

Mark in DE said...

I miss Pee Wee Herman!

Mark :-)