Monday, June 30, 2008

Since 1974

Yesterday's Pride Parade was amazing. Our theme went over big, and everyone looked great. I ended up doing several cartwheels (in full drag and 6 inch heels) in the pouring rain! I loved every minute of it. The march was followed by (naturally) raging parties all night.

So I woke up this...afternoon...without a voice. It is my birthday. I just turned 600 years old!!!

As always, I accept well wishes and donations (!), but also thrilled to accept flattery from the likes of Walter (my very creative Argentine ex, who features prominently in my book You Can Run) who sent this gift to my inbox. Courtesy of his talent and immense photoshopping, I'm looking fabulous, buff, and...young!

I feel better already.

Gracias, Walter!

10 comments:

melissa said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
XOXO
Melissa & Jon

Steven said...

Happy birthday, Jesse.

You're the hottest 24-year-old around.

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

You have no thumbs.

I suppose that would make Fisting easier.

Happy birthday doll.

Gayz Of Our Lives said...

honey, that was a fraction of our drag box. i'm sure you have seen the manolos and louboutins that the fashion bitches in our house bring from their offices :) LOVE, GOOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is fabulous..!!! I forgot! N0 other excuse.. Glad you are one year closer to my age.....

hugs,,,

stephen m.

JPFreeman said...

that's a beautiful portrait by mr. walter. the best i could do was send a bday text message. i couldn't even buy myself new designer sunglasses on your bday like i did last year--that was so gonna be my new tradition for your bday too but i'm super broke these days. and walking around with last year's christian dior is totally fucking humiliating. god, i suck.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jesse!

Keep Sparkling!

Anonymous said...

You are one hot 600 year old. ;)

Sandra said...

Oh Jesse, why you wanna be 600 instead of 400 on your f/b, your so naughty all the time, and you grow fast by sec huh ... anyway, the iron truth is that your always look fabulous just like the Happy B-Day made by your ex, he's so talented indeed ... and your super talented for me to think of ...

Gotta run will be back later ya ... Oh BTW, just wanna share this quote with you -

"To love you is my honor, to be loved by you is my blessing, to free each other from love is the highest state of love for all living kinds!”

Guess who wrote this, don't tell me you don't know ya ... your too smart to need any answer from me huh ...
Kisses
From your proud owner Sandra :)

Mark in DE said...

Happy birthday, Jesse! You look terrific for 600 years old. In fact, you don't look a day older than 400.

Hope you had a ball (or two).

Mark :-)