Monday, June 23, 2008

See What Pride Means to Me

I'll soon post about the lastnight's absolute KNOCKOUT show, Broadway Bares...where the only thing not going to charity was the backstage fluffing!

Here's a teaser:
The Strip-A-Thon finale

Soooo much more to come on that. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I was featured today in Gaycities.com "What Pride Means to Me" series. Each day of Gay Pride month they feature someone different from the community. I'm honored to be a part of it. Click on the link to see what I had to say.

We are gearing up for Gay Pride, which is (of course) also my birthday weekend, so you know I've got a lot up my sleeve...and down my....

You'll see!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Hey Jesse -

Checked out your Pride statement at GayCities.com.
Well said.
Loved your self-description: "insubordinate" - keep it up.
The GayCities site is interesting. There appears to be more going on of gay interest in little old Asheville, NC, my hometown, than Richmond, VA, which has no entry, or Charlotte, NC, both much larger places where you'd expect more to be going on. Actually, there's stuff going on in Richmond, but typically, no one wants to talk about it.