Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cukoo for Lucerne

In Switzerland, we stayed in my friend Rebekka's house while she was away on her honeymoon. While there I managed to crash her bike, ruining both my elbow and the gear shift on her handlebar. Then her cat ran off and has never been heard from since. I highly doubt I'll be invited back.

Sad, because I wanna return to Lucerne.

I've been around, and I mean it, I've been around, and I don't think I've ever seen a lovelier place than Lucerne. It's like a picture perfect dollhouse on a lake. Surrounded by the Alps!

Lucerne: it's more than a brand of milk.


Beautiful Alex. She and her husband Joe were sweet enough to show us around Switzerland.

No fairy tale town would be complete without a lake full of swans.

In related news, did you know Swiss cheese is not called Swiss cheese by the Swiss? It's Emmental.

2 comments:

Sandra - Miss Chocolate Charlie said...

Hey hey Jesse pet :)

I told you I'll find a way to hug your blog, here I'm darling ... oh I missed you so much, didn't see you these days often on the MS, I've let you a msg there a few days ago ... mmmmmmm, now I know why I wan't able to grab your this blog page at any place, your certainly too hot darling, for me it's the best temptation ... ha-ha, your such a crazy creature full of honey on your face and inside your heart ya ... Have to visit again soon to see all Jesse Pet's hot sharing y ... just wanna give your a BIG QUICK HUG, wow Swiss is a heaven, are you going to retire there huh ... giggles ... muawwwwwwwww
Come to see me, if you have time ...
Sandra - Miss Chocolate Charlie (ha, I've been given an official Charlie's stamp for this new nick name, how cool is that ...)

Sandra - Miss Chocolate Charlie said...

Hey hey Jesse pet :)

[I don't know if i post my comment correctly, so have to try again. sorry if you receive my msg twice ...]

I told you I'll find a way to hug your blog, here I'm darling ... oh I missed you so much, didn't see you these days often on the MS, I've let you a msg there a few days ago ... mmmmmmm, now I know why I was't able to grab your this blog page at any place, your certainly too hot darling, for me it's the best temptation ... ha-ha, your such a crazy creature full of honey on your face and inside your heart ya ... Have to visit again soon to see all Jesse Pet's hot sharing y ... just wanna give your a BIG QUICK HUG, wow Swiss is a heaven, are you going to retire there huh ... giggles ... muawwwwwwwww
Come to see me, if you have time ...
Sandra - Miss Chocolate Charlie (ha, I've been given an official Charlie's stamp for this new nick name, how cool is that ...)