Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playgirl Does Denver!

Leaving tonight. I'll be blogging this weekend for Playgirl--from Denver--where they've got a seven man shoot. Pun intended.


We've got lots to accomplish: a morning radio show, a trip to Breckenridge, a meet & greet, parties, go-go dancing at Tracks club, and miscellaneous mayhem. I've been getting several emails detailing these various events from a woman named Amy at Playgirl. I've never met Amy, but I've been told she's married and really sweet.

So for some reason, I can't stop picturing her as this cuddly older woman, like the principal's assistant from Ferris Buehler's Day Off. I'm just certain it's that kind of nurturing bubbliness behind emails like:

"Can we plan on shooting 3-4 of the circle jerk guys on Friday?"

Red state, here comes trouble!

No comments: