Friday, November 30, 2007

Seattle 1995

I'm on Friendster, Myspace, and friends have recently convinced me to join Facebook. So now I'm on all the social networking sites. Have at it---please "friend" me. Help me waste more time online!

One curious biproduct to these sites is hearing from people from your distant past. People you haven't known for years and years and years. They remind you how you used to be.

A friend from Seattle, Troy, who now lives in San Diego got in touch on myspace. I haven't heard from him for at least 10 years. He reminded me that back in Seattle we slept together ...in the same bed. "You slept in sweats from head to toe," he wrote. "You were such a prude."

My, how times have changed.

Troy scanned and sent the pics of us below (I'm on the right) circa 1995. How do you spell T-W-I-N-K-I-E- ??

How about that hairdo?

9 comments:

Steven said...

I can't stand pictures from my past.

They always come back and haunt me with visions of bad haircuts and awful clothing choices.

Michael Coates said...

The hair kills me!

Anonymous said...

you have good hair now : )

gatsby said...

You look so good with blonde hair and black roots it's not even funny!!

Kareem- www.opinionatedfatguy.com said...

This photo is so 90's! You could have been in one of those boy bands, maybe even beat Lance Bass to the punch!
I kind of love the hair.

mich lyon said...

your more beautiful today than ever . . .

Bob said...

Really beautiful, Jesse. The inner beauty works it way out.

Anonymous said...

Mary....we all had that hair in the mid-90's.

lwando said...

ooohhh the hair! I think you're cute though! It's true like good wine, people do get better with time! ....... lol