Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Passport Magazine

I'm thrilled to be reviewed in the December 2007 issue of Passport Magazine. It's a gay travel magazine (damn, I should be writing a column in there!) As my book, You Can Run is "Gay, Glam, and Gritty Travels in South America, I'm thrilled to see it there.

Jim Gladstone gave it a witty, well considered review. Hell, he called it "Fun with a capital F-U"...so I see he read it cover to cover!

He also chose it as "Airplane Read of the Month" (click here and scroll down) More likely, however, the book will inspire you to get on that airplane.

2 comments:

Tony said...

"Sweetly irreverent:" Who knew?
Actually, he got it right. Congrats on scoring the review. And, right, you should be writing for Passport. Should we inundate the editor with requests that you appear in its pages? What about it, guys?

JP Freeman said...

"Airplane Read of the Month," That's awesome, Jesse. Congratulations.

You know, I read a review in PINK Magazine that called it "The Best Gay Title of the Year." You never mentioned that. And as I understand it, PINK has a considerably larger circulation than Passport--But hey, "Airplane Read of the Month," that's cool too. I guess.

Love your face.
XO,
J.