Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Syndication, Baby.

Despite being computer illiterate, I decided to figure out this blog thing last year. Since then I've heard of RSS Feed (God I hate acronyms)--but have waited until now to try to figure it out (I did it so I could sign up with the Author Connect program at Amazon.com--since my book is for sale there). Basically, if you are ignorant like me, and RSS feed means you can subscribe to my blog and get the updates sent to your email.

Or so I think.

All you need to do is click on the little orange icon on my right top margin and go from there. Or you can sign up here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jesseonthebrink Otherwise you can just keep coming back here like you always did. The old fashioned way.

1 comment:

Javier said...

I subcribed! But I don't get any of your pictures, your purple or the comments. I think I'll just keep coming to the site from time to time.