Monday, May 28, 2007

Liquid Paradise

Our executive producer Mich Lyon got us to Hawaii for the Honolulu film festival. Since then, he has spared no expense to fulfill those tropical paradise dreams full of leis and mai-tais. Emphasis on the mai-tais. I’ve been drinking non-stop since I got here.



Mai, oh Mai...here we go again!















The other morning I had to do something about it, so awoke at 7am and tiptoed out of bed to put on my running shoes. I'm sharing a room with director Casper Andreas who heard me getting up. “What are you doing up so early?” he asked, removing his eye coverlet.

“I’m going running,” I whisper. ‘I’ve GOT to do something healthy before Mich gets up and wants to go drinking!” Casper understood. He threw back his covers and jumped out of bed. “I’m going with you, too!”

1 comment:

mich lyon said...

hmmmm . . . i don't recall ever drinking before breakfast. unless, of course, we skipped breakfast in its entirety.